Whether you subscribe to FRANdata’s New Concept Report or not there is always something interesting for franchise nerds (like us) . Here are a few fun facts as analyzed by Edith Wiseman president extraordinaire at FRANdata —
- 11 franchisors added a new franchise concept to their portfolio
- California & Texas have the greatest number of new franchise brands.
- 10 brands are from other countries
- This quarter’s subscription has a few brands featured on TV or are loosely connected to a TV show.
- The Wahlburg brothers have put their famous name to good use. Their flagship Wahlburgers location generates close to $5 million in revenue. This is the same location highlighted in the A&E special.
- Cryotherapy is hot new trend in weight loss and recovery for athletes. Glace Cryotherapy (who was featured on Shark Tank) is now offering its services inside of LA Fitness clubs.
- Interesting and new — Spy Games LLC produces reality television and is an affiliate of the Spy School franchise.
- Air craft and auto simulation franchise is the next generation of video game retailers – $40 a simulation at Squadron Ops Sim Center.
Interested in subscribing to the New Concept Report? Click here for more information.