New Concepts Report
The New Concept Report is an annual subscription to quarterly reports that provides valuable insight into
new franchise concepts added to the FRANdata database. It is an invaluable sales and marketing tool for any company looking to target the franchise market long-term. The New Concept Report enables subscribers to:
- Build deeper long term relationships by securing long term relationships with brands in their early stages of growth
- Gain the competitive advantage, reach new up and coming concepts before other suppliers do
- Maximize your salespeople’s time by enabling them to focus only on the best leads with the most potential to scale
- Enable your market messaging to resonate
Finding new franchises with true potential can be challenging- new businesses are opening every day, but long-term success rates for entrepreneurs are low. So which businesses present valuable, long-term opportunities for suppliers? Attending events to generate leads is often costly and less advantageous than expected; moreover, constantly searching to discover investment opportunities as they arise can involve hours of effort with little to no avail. FRANdata has access to franchise information before any other firm of its kind and we compile our new concepts list on a quarterly basis to keep interested investors and suppliers updated, thus expediting the process of finding promising new franchises.
Franchises enter this report when FRANdata “discovers” them and codes them with our FRANdata Unique Numbering System (FRUNS) for the first time. The overwhelming majority have been franchising 3 years or less. The NCR will help you find new brands to market to more quickly.We have a first-look advantage with emerging franchise brands through their FDD filings and our ongoing discovery process, which includes site visits and executive contacts from these new businesses. We are the only company that tracks all of the franchise brands in the United States, while verifying their viability in the marketplace.
The New Concepts Report subscription delivers the following :
- 4 quarterly reports that provide insights that can make a difference to your sales and marketing efforts
- 200-300 contact leads for the brands discussed in the issue, including executive contacts
- An executive contact list of the management team at each franchise brand, including titles, job codes, HQ addresses, HQ phones, and websites.
- Utilize the report to create sales preparatory information that qualifies them as leads and initiate intelligent communication with the brand
Contact Us to start receiving the New Concepts subscription today.